Friday, July 13, 2007

Camping, 2007!

Okay, okay, so I know I always post a thousand pictures, but I just can't ever bring myself to narrow it down to just two or three pictures. It's impossible!



Here is my neice Emily and Chloe in the stroller. Emily liked the basket a lot better than the seat.


















Wazaaap?


















Chloe was a great camper, and a great hiker too. She seems to enjoy being outside. I'm sure it beats sitting in our bedroom while I do hours of reading for class.


















Aw, our cute family.


















Chloe slept in a box while we were there and she did really good for the most part. One night it rained in the evening and it was pretty chilly that night. We put Seth's hat on her head to keep her warm, but she woke up in the middle of the night and the hat had somehow gotten pulled down over her face. She was pretty terrified when she woke up, not to mention her hands were ice cold because she kicked all her blankets off. I felt so bad that I took her to bed with us and then she was very content. She was between Craig and I and she would just look at me with a big grin on her face, then look at Craig, then look back at me until she drifted back to sleep.




















Indian Princess Chloe casts her spell of good will.



















Pikaboo!


















Ouch!




















We brought all sorts of toys for her to play with, and what does she do? Pull her sock off and stuff it in her mouth. It stayed there for like fifteen minutes before one of us finally took it out of her mouth and put it back on her foot.




















The lovely lodge. We stayed in here for the evening when it rained- the thunder was really loud! But luckily they had a big fireplace inside so we were still able to cook the cobbler. That would hav been a real disaster!




















Craig being silly. There's a black and white shot of Chloe that we framed on our wall from the last set of pictures that I took of her in her blessing dress. He said he was trying to emulate that pic.




















There were a lot of boxes in the lodge and we had to set her down for a minute. She made good friends with cardboard boxes on this trip...




















She was quite happy in the mornings.




















Hello!
















Chloe: Should I tell him there's a huge bug on the back of his head?



0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP