Thursday, June 7, 2007

If this doesn't make you want to have a baby girl, than you're not human.
















































































































































































































































I know what you all are thinking, so I'll just go ahead and say it.
These are dang cute pictures.
Not to brag or anything, but for an amature photographer, I'd say I'm not too bad. :-) Seriously, I did take these, though.
So, like, if someone out there had a desire to call me and tell me that I am an amazing photographer, I wouldn't mind.
So this is the dress that Grandma Ellingson made for Chloe for when she was blessed. It was far too big for her when she was born, but this was a perfect age for her to be able to finally fit into it. I saw it in the closet the other day and I decided I needed to get some good pictures of her in it before she grew out of it.

1 comments:

Nathan and Bonnie June 9, 2007 at 12:11 AM  

Those are adorable pictures! And kudos to Grandma Ellingson for making such a beautiful dress and bonnet! I had to laugh because well, due to the fact that Chloe is incredibly cute and has an amazing smile and such chubby little rolls, I think she and Tanner could pass as being related...what do you think? :-)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP