Thursday, May 17, 2007

This was mine and Chloe's fun trip to Utah to drop Scott off at the MTC. Chloe got to meet all her cousins for the first time and now I think she's quite bored at home with no one to play with. We left on Saturday and got back on Wednesday night. I came home to a bouqet of flowers, a sweet card, and a clean house from my wonderful husband. What more could a girl ask for? Needless to say I now know I have the BEST husband in the world. Chloe says "nuh-uh, I have the best daddy in the world". So I stand corrected. :-)

This is her oldest cousin Rachel playing train on Chloe's stomach. Woo-woo!















Hanging out with Aunt Karen. Chloe loved Karen. She laughed every time Karen tickled her or played pickaboo or even looked at her crosseyed. I guess when you have a two year old girl and twin 18 month old girls, you know what works!














This actually wasn't in Utah, but it was the pretties rainbow I've seen in a long time. So here it is in our family pictures...
















This also was at home. Chloe puts all sorts of things in her mouth, including her high chair...















This is Amy, Chloe, and Emily. Amy and Emily loved to drop whatever they were doing and run up to Chloe. They would point at her and say "baby?". Then they would squat a little and shake the carseat or play with the jingling toy hanging in front of Chloe.















These are the twins that were separated at birth. Kaleb and Chloe look so similar! I thought this picture was funny.
Kaleb: "Hey there pretty lady"
Chloe: "Gasp! Get your paws off me!"















Amy and Chloe hanging out. Chloe loves to look at other little kids.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP