Thursday, November 15, 2007

Reving up for #1!!

So I didn't want to wait until after we took Chloe's birthday pictures to post some and update a little because then I'd be spending an hour waiting for fifty pictures to load that no one would have to time to look at and read anyway! So here's what's been going on since Craig's birthday. I have been overloaded with school, but that's not new, Chloe is ALMOST walking (although we've been saying that for months- this time we mean it though!). She walks between couch to piano bench or from Mommy to Daddy or from Mommy to couch, etc. And she can fall and not cry most of the time, so I'm taking that as a good sign! Craig is working hard, both at work and at home, which we all appreciate SO much (did I mention I have the best husband in the world? I practically break into tears when after coming home from running whatever fifty errands I have to do on the weekend to find he's done the dishes, swept the floor, cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed, raked the leaves, mowed the lawn, organized the garage, etc, etc, ETC!) All in all, life is busy, but we're all looking forward to the end of the semester when I can relax and stay at home and reorganize my life for a month before heading back in the Spring! However, I'll be student teaching in the Spring (just found out I'll be teaching in Windsor the whole semester! Hooray! That means no more spending $40 a week on gas traveling to Greeley and back...) and then...I'll graduate (!!!) and have the whole summer off, no summer classes, to just relax and (hopefully!) prepare for whatever teaching position I may have in the fall again. And so it goes....but really it all goes well. We've been so blessed and have had a ball with Chloe this past year and look forward to the many MANY years ahead of us! :-) Enjoy the pics of Chloe! (Since we rarely take pictures of the rest of us around here...)










0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP